Friday, December 2, 2016


And Finally!!!!!!

When this class started some 14 weeks ago, I thought definitely I got myself into one hot mess because I am one of the worst people when it comes to technology usage, I practically had to go back to the counselors to ask them if it was the appropriate elective for me and I was to say the least shocked when I was told "yes".  I seriously considered dropping the course but after the first and second assignment, I am like okay, I think I am getting somewhere here; then something else happens and I say to myself "I am done here".

But thanks to my professor, whenever I stay back after lectures to ask questions, he is ever so ready to answer them and give me guidelines - he will say to me "there must be something you are using, you have an IPhone so you can look for something to write about, then my husband was another driving force for me, severally when I am struggling with the computer, or the printer, he was always there to guide me through.  Then my daughter, several times I have had to call her in school (McDaniel College) to ask her how to navigate my way through all the set backs. 

Finally!!! it is here, fifteen weeks of learning new things, how the news media works, how photography started, how to create a blog, sitting in that class with 25 or more people who are different from me in every spectrum of life, our ideals and ways of life differs entirely but in the past fifteen weeks we have come to know each other, coexist, share ideas and knowledge, laughed at each other, listen to our different views and ideas, and even when we do not agree, we have learnt to respect each other.  That is what life is all about. 

Success is the sum total of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment